OB/GYN malpractice suits are some of the most common medical malpractice cases
When an error leads to the serious injury or death of a mother or her child, it is obviously devastating – and we are here to help families who have been put through trauma due to the negligence of an OB GYN physician, team, or hospital.
Common OB/GYN errors
- Failure to perform C-section in timely manner
- Improper delivery technique
- Misuse of instrument such as forceps
- Substandard prenatal care
- Lab diagnostic error
- Failure to treat condition
- Failure to consider condition during birth or pregnancy
- Hysterectomy complications
- Failure to consider clearly communicated family history
- Failure to conduct appropriate diagnostic tests
- Improper post-birth care such as stitching
Such errors can cause infection, damage to reproductive organs leading to sexual dysfunction or inability to conceive, harm to unborn babies, injuries to babies during birth, brain damage, surgical injuries to mother, and sadly, death of mother or baby.
Kravitz Law Group are attorneys with extensive experience in OB/GYN malpractice cases and can advise you, free of charge and obligation, if you have a case.
You can count on our compassion and understanding when working with you, and our tenacity and devotion when seeking maximum damages for your pain, suffering, and financial burden following medical treatments and time off work.
OB/GYN Malpractice Lawyer, Tampa
Call Kravitz Law Group today for a free consultation concerning your rights and the legal options for your case.
OB/GYN Malpractice Lawyer Tampa. Call Kravitz Law Group, (813) 626-1234.
OB/GYN Malpractice Lawyer St. Petersburg, FL. Call Kravitz Law Group, (727) 362-1234.
OB/GYN Malpractice Lawyer Clearwater. Call Kravitz Law Group, (727) 362-1234.